Monday 19 April 2010

Chapter 1....

Thought after the ups and downs of last year I would start a blog. Last year was full of highs (+£18k 3 day spell) and many lows (£200 into £11000 into $0 in less then 8 hours).

I aim in this blog to be as brutually honest as possible, hopefully it can help me to maintain the self discipline that I am so often lacking.

As of last week I have emptied all the bits of £ I had scattered in various accounts and have put on an initial roll on Pokerstars. I have also self excluded myself from all cash games on stars, so my spin up days of $10/$20 $25/$50 are a distant and estinguished memory.

I aim to carry on grinding sngs, as these are the only things I seem to be able to hold a steady source of income and to work on my mtt game as well. Hopefully with these I can reach supernova, on top of a decent income earned from the year.

Now generally I will be 32 tabling the $16 9 max but at the moment my laptop is getting repaired (it had a drunken encounter with my urine) and so I have been using another one I have. The processer isnt as fast so struggles with anything over 12 tables. Therefore for the next couple of days I will be hoping to focus on the $50 don (double or nothings) and see my return on these.

Started pretty well today, only manage 30 games but finished up $350 for the day. Hopefully that can continue.....

No comments:

Post a Comment